Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby Pictures!

Finally have a chance to put the pictures I took of my 6 litters a couple days ago up on the website. I think I saw some coloring coming in on one of Cori's babies this morning when I was out there, but I gotta look closer. So, for now, here are pictures of the babies.

The website needs to be updated and hopefully I'll get to that sometime . . . maybe Friday, we'll see.

. . . Kaylee's litter . . .

. . . Molly's litter . . .

. . . Cori's litter . . .

. . . Amanda's litter . . .

. . . Kadence's litter . . .

I know, some of the babies almost look like they're dead. They aren't . . . they were all just snoozing away all over the boxes since it has been so nice and warm :).

Megan will be leaving tomorrow to a 4-H home. I've bred her to Cameron for the new family, so hopefully she'll do well for them. One of Sara's bucks (from her litter in December) who went to a photographer for a couple weeks will be going to a new pet home tomorrow too. Which means I only have one rabbit left for sale at the moment . . . .the other broken sable buck from Sara's litter.

Speaking of photography, I have some amazing pictures from the photographer who used Sara's 2 bucks for spring photo shoots. And I will put a post up with some of the pictures along with a link to their website soon, Lord willing.


Photobucket

0 comments: