Sunday, March 28, 2010


It's been a quiet week as far as the buns go. We've been dealing with a bunch of sickies in the house and had to make a few trips to the ER & Urgent Care. Everyone seems to be on the mend now, so hopefully we're nearing the end of this nasty cold.

There's only 4 babies left available out of Daisy's & Brianna's litters. 2 of Daisy's babies and 2 of Brianna's babies. All are does. There are pictures of Brianna's does that are available on my litters page, but I have to get pictures of Daisy's two available does. Brianna has one doe who is very promising! The other doe has some nice qualities about her, but she's not my favorite. Daisy's two babies I'd say would be best as pets. Although, the solid doe doesn't have a bad body, but I'd like to see a better head.

I got Britney bred last week to Brad. Hoping for some nice chocolates & lilacs! That'll be fun :). The first of the April litters are due in a week. I can't wait to see what the girls all have! I just have to breed Jana now. Just am waiting for her to seem a bit more receptive. The weather this week is supposed to be very "springy", so hopefully she'll get in "the mood" ;).

I'll be getting a chocolate baby back from Pam over at Redneck Rabbits. I gave her one of my beautiful chocolate does, Clara, a few months ago. She told me if she ever was able to get anything out of Clara, I could have a baby back. She bred Clara to a chocolate chestnut buck I sold her, Hoppin's Tennessee Mud and got a nice litter of chocolates. So, I'll be getting one of the little chocolate does, which is exciting. I'm glad to be able to have a chance to have something out of Clara. Hopefully she'll mature to be a gorgeous doe.