Monday, May 3, 2010

Pictures Coming Soon . . .

Well, obviously the 3 week old pictures of my 6 litters aren't up on the website yet, otherwise ya would've heard about it :).

My grandparents have been here visiting for the last week and will be here for a few more days, so we've been busy with hanging out and visiting with them. Plus, my back went out last week, so the day I had hoped to get pictures of the babies (Thursday), was a wash.

I have 130+ pictures of all 6 litters and will work in getting them up on the website over the next couple days. There are 15 does and 9 bucks between all 6 three week old litters.

Jana is due tomorrow and Nicole is due in 3 days. I almost forgot they were due so soon. They've both made a nice nest in their box, so hopefully everything will go smooth.

Britney's babies are all looking good, even though they are a bit smaller than I'd like to see. I think they may catch up though pretty quickly. She has 1 solid lilac, 1 broken lynx and 1 solid lilac chinchilla (I think, although it might be a lynx).

So, for now, I'll leave you with a couple pictures of the babies . . . the sneak peek you get for my delay in getting the pictures up :).




Photobucket

0 comments: